Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

Here are 25 random things about me..

  1. I love flip flops, there aren't many times when I'm not wearing them.
  2. I love flip flops, because I HATE wearing shoes and they are the closest thing to bare feet.
  3. My eyes turn hazel-green when I cry.
  4. I hate to cry, but really who doesn't?
  5. Sometimes, I really miss my best friends from high school.
  6. I wish I could wear my sister's clothes, but I can not pull them off.
  7. I hate doing "ice breakers" in class, because I always feel like I have nothing interesting to say.
  8. I hate almost all reality TV shows.
  9. I really love watching TV series; like Friends, Seinfeld, Grey's Anatomy, etc. I always hate when I have seen them all or when they end.
  10. ...but I could watch every episode of Friends over and over again and never get bored. I laugh at all the jokes just like it was the first time. 
  11. I love to laugh until my stomach hurts.
  12. I can't wait to be done with college.
  13. I have the best family in the entire world and you can not convince me otherwise. 
  14. I have a ridiculous fear of anything coming near my eyes or other peoples eyes.
  15. ..and I wear contacts.
  16. I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack whenever someone else is holding a knife; no matter how far away you are from me.
  17. I used to have a fear of heights, but I faced it and got over it. I'm so glad, because I LOVE roller coasters. 
  18. I love reading, but I never have time to read for fun. All I get to read is biology, chemistry and all the fun that comes with being a biomedical science major.
  19. I really hate when people have bad grammar and/or spelling.
  20. I'm very picky about the movies I like. I will watch anything, but I really dislike most things.
  21. I love my DVR and I don't know what I did without it.
  22. I really enjoy all the Coors Light commercials that come on during football games. They literally make me laugh out loud.
  23. I love my boyfriend and hanging out with him, I think he is so funny.
  24. I sing things to my cat instead of say them. I know its weird, but she really likes it, she always comes running.
  25. I get really anxious and feel like I'm going to have an anxiety attack whenever I think about all the stuff I have to do for school, work or basically anything that I feel I won't have enough time to complete whole-heartedly. 
Well, those are some random things about me. Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. AMEN #2!!!!! i think it's a florida thing! ;) i TOTALLY agree with #7! i start a new class every 5 weeks, so you can imagine my angst! ummm...and #21...MEEEEE TOOOOO!!! best invention since the wheel. lol

    ily

    ReplyDelete